We are
We do
We work with
LEAN
THINKERS
SYSTEMS
THINKERS
CHANGE
LEADERS
LEAN
SOFTWARE
LEAN BACK
OFFICES (SAAS)
LEAN IT
CONSULTANCY
LEAN CONSULTANTS
&
PRACTITIONERS
SMEs
SERVICE
SECTOR

Traditional IT is often oversold.

We provide a better alternative, helping organisations, systems and processes grow together, one bite sized chunk at a time. This is IT for a Lean age. We characterise this as moving from chaos to control.

Cliff Calcutt, MD, GTwM

Your software has been instrumental in helping the college increase the quality of our provision.

I would also like to thank your team for their help and technical support which has been first class.

Mike Gay, Gower College Swansea

GTwM Videos

Cliff Calcutt on Lean IT & agileBase


The thinking behind our Lean IT platform, agileBase

Client Interview


A client explains their business to allow us to understand IT/process requirements during an initial interview. Keep your eyes peeled for a follow-up soon.

Cognitive Edge's Cynefin Framework


One of the videos from our learning resource library, this great talk by Dave Snowdon looks at various approaches to sense-making.
(third party content)

From the blogs

More from the A3 Reports Blog

More from the Lean IT Blog

More from the agileBase software Blog

SMEs

"No one has to change. Survival is optional"

- Edward Deming

95% of organisation in the UK are classed as SMEs and yet most of IT and business theory focus on the remaining 5%.

We don't.

The logic of Lean and Systems Thinking and IT does need translating to make it relevant to the SME sector however if you're a rapidly growing SME, continuously hitting a brick wall when it comes to IT systems, we believe we have the experience and knowledge to help you really grow your business.

We've helped clients achieve substantial ROIs across a range of service sector industries. So if you'd like to know more about our work, take a look at some of the videos on this site or call Oliver or Cliff.

more… 

Service Sector

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"

- Albert Einstein

Lean has it's roots in manufacturing.

We don't.

We've spent the last 10 years working on what Lean means in the service sector and are very aware that variation in levels of demand can make both traditional target and processed based measurement pretty impractical.

Within the service sector, we tend to work in the back office sphere and in particular where Lean and IT meet.

Good Lean IT can make organisations really sing but our experience suggests there is scope for massive improvement in most organisations.

If you're interested to know more, please ring Cliff or Oliver.

more… 

Contact Us

CLIFF CALCUTT
0845 4561810
07974 145491 cliff@gtwm.co.uk
OLIVER KOHLL
0845 4561810
07814 828608 oliver@gtwm.co.uk
gipoco.com is neither affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its contents. This is a safe-cache copy of the original web site.