Transportation and Air Quality
Recent Additions to the Office of Transportation and Air Quality Website
About EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality
- Office Description and Organization
- National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory
- Federal Register Notices
- Press Releases
- Grants & Funding
- Employment Opportunities
Here is a listing of some of the recent additions and new materials available on EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality website. Contact us if you need to:
- Find an EPA Employee by Name or Topic of Interest
- Read Answers to Frequent Questions
- Submit a Comment or a Question
To receive a list of recent additions by email monthly, send a blank message to: email@example.com. To unsubscribe, send a blank message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the Recent Additions to the OTAQ Web Site updates via RSS .
More information about all the OTAQ feeds and how to subscribe to these RSS feeds.
Added November 2012
- November 7, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy review of the PM10 maintenance plan for Clark County, Nevada.
- November 2, 2012: DERA Rebate Program applications will be accepted from November 13 through December 14, 2012.
- November 2, 2012: EPA investigation prompts carmaker to correct inflated mileage claims.
Added October 2012
- October 25, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy review of the one-hour ozone maintenance plan for Knoxville , Tennessee.
- October 11, 2012: National Clean Diesel Campaign awards $30 million for DERA projects.
- October 9, 2012: EPA Honors 2012 SmartWay Excellence Awardees!
- October 2, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy reviews of the annual and 24-hour PM2.5 maintenance plans for Northern Ada County, Idaho.
Added September 2012
- September 17, 2012: EPA issued a direct final rule to amend the definition of heating oil under the RFS program.
- September 14, 2012: EPA announces 2013 Biomass-Based Diesel Volume for Renewable Fuel Standard program.
Added August 2012
- August 31, 2012: EPA established Nonconformance Penalties for On-Highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines.
- August 31, 2012: EPA announced an opportunity for public hearing and comment on California's request for authorization of its Advanced Clean Car Program.
- August 30, 2012: SmartWay launches TIPS: Trends, Indicators, and Partner Statistics, a source of leading freight movement industry indicators and quick facts on current SmartWay Partner performance metrics.
- August 28, 2012: EPA and NHTSA finalize standards to reduce greenhouse gases and improve fuel economy for cars and light trucks.
- August 20, 2012: EPA issued a request for comment on letters seeking a waiver of the volume requirements of the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS).
- August 09, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy reviews of the annual and 24-hour PM2.5 maintenance plans for Cleveland-Akron-Lorain, Ohio.
- August 06, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy reviews of the 1997 8-hour ozone attainment plan for the Maryland portion of Philadelphia-Wilmington-Atlantic City.
Added July 2012
- July 26, 2012: EPA is currently conducting an adequacy review of 1997 8-hour ozone attainment plan for Macon and Rome, Georgia.
- July 25, 2012: EPA has posted two new guidance documents for transportation conformity: guidance for conformity in 2008 ozone NAAQS areas, and an update to guidance for conformity in multi-jurisdictional areas that applies for all NAAQS, including the 2008 ozone NAAQS.
- July 25, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy reviews of 8-hour ozone attainment plan for the Delaware portion of the Philadelphia-Wilmington-Atlantic City Area.
- July 17, 2012: EPA is currently conducting adequacy reviews of PM2.5 redesignation and maintenance plan for Cincinnati - Hamilton Area, KY Portion.
Added June 2012
- June 25, 2012: EPA has updated the 2011 I/M OBD Readiness Testability Issues List to correct its OBD testing guidance for model year 1996-98 Mitsubishi vehicles.
- June 15, 2012: EPA approved the first plans for satisfying the misfueling mitigation conditions of the E15 partial waivers.
- June 6, 2012: Newest version of the SmartWay Logistics Company Tool is available for download. Submissions of the 2011 data-year Logistics Tools are DUE August 3, 2012.
- June 6, 2012: Yellow Marker 2012 Transition Guidance published.
- June 1, 2012: EPA Adopts NOx Emission Standards for Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines.
Added May 2012
- May 24, 2012: Revised materials for the 3-day PM hot-spot training course are now available.
- May 23, 2012: EPA announces Emergency Vehicle Rule.
top of page