- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Distance Education
Welcome to the Distance Education Department
Our Mission Statement:
The Northern New Mexico College Distance Education department supports both students and faculty in the use of educational technologies and emerging content delivery methods. Our primary method for supporting a culture of quality student centered learning is through the delivery of effective, timely, technological support to all students and faculty.
Northern New Mexico College uses the Blackboard Learn platform (Bb) for all fully online courses. Some instructors enhance their traditional courses with materials and communication resources in their Bb course sites.
While Bb is not difficult to use, students who have never used this technology should click here to sign up for an orientation.
Distance Education Quick Links
- Orientation Sign Up
- How can I get to Blackboard?
Self Support Resources
- Bb resources for Students
- Bb resources for Faculty
The Distance Education Department provides Bb and NNMC gmail support.
- Open a Support Ticket
We are also available by phone or email:
Call 505-747-5446 or email email@example.com
Hours: M – F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and by appointment.
Location: HT-113, Sigfredo Maestas High-Technology Bldg.,
- Chris Trujillo, Distance Education Technician: firstname.lastname@example.org, 747-5414
- Peter Snyder, Distance Education Coordinator: email@example.com, 747-5418
- Ken Dvorak, Ph.D., Distance Education Department Director: firstname.lastname@example.org, 747-5428