We’re all beautifully different. Cherish what makes you a you.
POSTED ON: December 10, 2011
We're all beautifully different. Cherish what makes you a you.
Hate takes pieces of your heart. Love creates peace in your heart.
Forget the word failure. If you’re always learning new things, you’re always winning at life.
Click this fancy
button here and get Karen's blog posts - filled with happiness wisdom - in your email box
Click "Get Notsalmon delivered by email".
Karen's Top 30 Blog Posts
- There are 3 Kinds of Relationships + Only 1 Brings True Happiness
- A big difference between sad people vs. happy people…
- The time has come to forgive your parents…
- My Unanswered Q + A For A Higher Power
- Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
- If someone has hurt you – deeply to your soul – this Zombie analogy is for you!
- Forgiveness is making the choice to release our offender from a spiritual debt – so we don’t risk mounting spiritual debt from continued anger and resentment.
- Why people self-sabotage their happiness
- How to forgive the unforgiveable…
- If you don’t believe in miracles perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one
- The #1 Contributor To Happiness
- Burnt: An Eventually Happily Ever After Love Story
- A Tail Of Happiness
- Whoever has the most energy wins
- What to tell kids after failure and disappointments
- 10 tips for how not to be a jerk in your next fight
- The Number One Thing to Look for in a Partner
- Want to see HUGE CHANGE in your life?
- A Juicy Happiness Lesson
- The past is good to learn from but not to live in.
- Making ripples…
- Never give up – no matter how much “you gotta be friggin’ kidding me!” life throws at you!
- Struggling to believe everything happens for a reason? Read this now…
- Courage = Happiness
- My 3 favorite words, other than “I love you”
- Want to Lose Weight Fast? Go On A Word Diet!
- Going through a challenging time? Spend time with your hive!
- Let’s remind our girls to love themselves from the inside out.
- Happiness Tool: Avoid Poison Envy. Comparison kills joy.
- A Happiness Secret – which I don’t want you to keep a secret!