Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS)
Learn About DOL's FY2013 USERRA Report to Congress
Workers and families: need health insurance?
America's Heroes At Work: A Step-by-Step Toolkit for Employers
Hiring Our Heroes Hiring Fairs in your area
Latest News, Testimony, and Events
- Testimony before the Subcommittee On Economic Opportunity, United States House Of Representatives
- Prepared Remarks Before the National Convention for American Veterans
- Testimony: Review of Veterans Employment Challenges and Initiatives of the 112th Congress
- DOL's Fiscal Year 2013 USERRA Report to Congress
- VRAP Tool Kit and related links
- Contact Us 1-866-4-USA-DOL (TTY: 1-877-889-5627)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
VETS serves America's veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
- How do I find qualified veterans?
- What does USERRA require?
- Federal contractor VETS-100/100-A
- America's Heroes At Work: A Step-by-Step Toolkit for Employers
- Strengthening Military Families
- What grants are available?
- What are the requirements for priority of service?
- State Local Employment Representative
- Transition GPSs
- Apprenticeship Occupations and Careers
- Women Who Served
- Veterans Hiring Initiative!
- What is Veterans Preference?
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Information and Reports
- Where can I find help with employment?
- VOW To Hire Heroes Act
- VETS Annual Report To Congress FY2012
- OFCCP Publishes Proposed VEVRAA Regulation Revisions to Strengthen Employment Protections for Veterans
- VEVRAA Stakeholder Email Message
- On The Hiring Line!
- Veterans Program Letter (VPL) Directory
- Acronyms and Glossary
- Jobs for Veterans State Grants (JVSG)
- Compliance Assistance
- Employment Services
- Competitive Grants
- Veterans Employment Current Monthly Data
- Wounded, Ill and Injured Service Members Compensation and Benefits Handbook
- Other Resources