Executive Editor-in-Chief: Nabil R. Adam
Editors-in-Chief: E.J. Neuhold; R. Furuta
ISSN: 1432-1300 (electronic version)
Journal no. 799
This journal examines the theory and practice of acquisition, definition, organization, management, and dissemination of digital information via global networking. It emphasizes issues in digital information production, management, and use; high-speed networks and connectivity; interoperability and seamless integration of information, people, profiles, tasks, and needs; security and privacy of individuals and business transactions; and effective business processes.
Its scope includes:
- Agent technology for information filtering, location and dissemination
- Subscription management and issues in recency of information
- Interoperability of different digital objects
- User interfaces
- Electronic commerce, virtual banking, electronic financial transactions
- Economics of digital libraries, intellectual property issues, billing systems, universal access and tariffs.
Related subjects » Database Management & Information Retrieval - Information Systems and Applications
SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, EBSCO, CSA, Academic OneFile, Academic Search, ACM Digital Library, Computer Science Index, CSA Environmental Sciences, DBLP, FRANCIS, Gale, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (ISTA), io-port.net, Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA), OCLC, Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI), SCImago, Summon by ProQuest