There are many ways to reach us:
- By tube We are within walking distance of South Kensington station on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines
- By bus Routes 14, 49, 70, 74, 345, 360, 414 and C1 stop near us. Some tour buses also pass nearby
- By bicycle There are cycle parking facilities by the Cromwell Road entrance.
- By coach Victoria Coach Station is within walking distance of Victoria train and tube station on the Circle or District lines. For groups travelling by coach, there is a coach drop-off point outside the Cromwell Road entrance
- By car Driving to the Museum is not easy and parking is expensive, there is limited meter parking on Exhibition Road
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for dinosaurs, creepy-crawlies and the blue whale.
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for the Darwin Centre.
Use the Exhibition Road entrance for volcanoes, earthquakes and our giant Earth model.
The Cromwell Road entrance has steps. The Exhibition Road entrance is step-free.
More information on Museum entrances.