As you begin or continue your studies, summer is a great way to save time and money.
Make your summer productive -
Tackle a tough course, take core requirements, or speed your progress toward degree completion. See your advisor to learn more, or consider your other options this summer:
- Do an internship - Check in with the Career and Internship Center
- Complete a research project - Learn more about the DISCOVER program
- Not sure and need advice? Visit the Academic Success Center
Receive transfer credit - Benefit from the individual attention and knowledgeable, connected faculty offered at Marymount by taking one or more classes this summer and receive credit at your home institution.
Be sure to check with your home college or university before enrolling. In order to receive credit you may need permission or prior approval to take a specific course.
Begin your advanced studies - Take advantage of summer's pace to begin your graduate studies and know that Marymount offers classes at 3 convenient locations:
- on our Main Campus in Arlington
- at MU’s Ballston Center, located near I-66 and the Ballston-MU Metro
- at MU’s Reston Center, 1861 Wiehle Avenue