Below is a list of blogs available at the CDC
- CDC’s Health Out Loud – A blog devoted to discussing best practices and questions about health communication, social marketing, and health marketing
- Bridging the Health Literacy Gap – A blog about health literacy news and activities to stimulate ideas for new work in public health and health literacy, build relationships and community, and discuss successes and challenges in real time. The blog supports CDC’s health literacy web site www.cdc.gov/healthliteracy.
- CDC Medical Colleges & Universities Roundtable - A collective blog to foster greater collaboration on health disparities and related workforce development issues
- Genomics and Health Impact – A blog devoted to discussing best practices and questions about the role of genomics in disease prevention, health promotion and healthcare.
- Health Protection Perspectives – A blog from the leadership at the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. This blog is a place to facilitate the exchange of ideas on HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB prevention.
- Injury Center Director’s View – A blog from the Injury Center Director to foster public discussion about injury and violence prevention and response and gain perspectives of those we serve.
- NIOSH Science Blog – A scientific look at workplace safety and health issues from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Preventing Chronic Disease Dialogue - The Preventing Chronic Disease journal welcomes comments from readers on selected published articles to encourage dialogue between chronic disease prevention, researchers, practitioners and advocates.
- Public Health Matters – A collective blog about the exciting public health work of preventing and controlling infectious diseases that result from the interaction of people, animals, and the environment.
- Safe Healthcare - In this blog, we will introduce you to the science, the people, and the partners who passionately work to ensure the safety of healthcare in this country.
- Text size:
- Print page
- Yahoo MyWeb
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day