HB Bite Registration
A HB bite registration provides a tough,precise occlusal record that resists compression and bounce-back during articulation.
6081105- Regular Set/ Color- Light Blue /Working Time- 2:00 /Set Time- 1:00 /Total Set Time 3:00See Details
6081104- Fast Set/ Color- Light Blue /Working Time- :30 /Set Time- 1:00 /Total Set Time 1:30
HB VPS tray materials come in light,medium and heavy bodies and are highly hydrophilic for precision models, even in multiple pours. Two setting speeds (regular-4 min and fast-set 90 sec) let you work at your own comfortable pace.See Details
Consistency Bite Registration
Fluffy Mousse like vinyl polysiloxane material. Used for bite registration, copying transfers, and primary impression with bite trays.See Details
- Exceptional accuracy
- Plaster-like hardness
- Dependable, no-slump consistency
- Choice of setting speeds
Multipurpose and cost-effective High performance cartridge system available in regular and fast set. All viscosities are available Extremely accurate, hydrophilic and strong. Use as a final impression material or an alginate substitute.See Details
The dispensing gun is used to extrude impression materials and bite registration materials from cartridges. It consists of a release lever and a plunger, which are coordinated simultaneously to load and remove the cartridge. The gun also consists of a trigger to dispense the material. Works with 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 cartridges. Available in two styles for HP cartridges and old style cartridges.See Details
High Performance Mixing Tips for all HP style 50ml impression material cartridges. Tips are color coded according to size.See Details
Mizzy Compound Cakes & Sticks
Pleasantly scented and flavored compound for taking full and partial impressions, and
making preliminary impression trays.
Brown Medium Heat Compound:
- Plastic at 135˚F (57.2˚C)
- Ideal for snap impressions
- Working Temp. 125˚F - 135˚F (52˚C - 57˚C)
Red Low Heat Compound:
- Maximum visibility of detail
- Working Temp. 115˚F - 125˚F (46˚C - 52˚C)
- Widest working range
- Renders sharp details
- Will not fracture while trimming
- Chill evenly w/out warping
- Maximum contrast
Plastic Impression Perforated Trays
Disposable Impression TraysSee Details
- Key-way perforations and side-wall slots ensure material retention.
- Posterior rimlock feature to minimize secondary flow or gagging.
- Finger rests ledges for easier patient removal.
- Smooth finished edges for patient comfort.
- Rigid design to capture detailed impressions without distortion.
- Available in blue color.
- Packaged: 12 trays/bag, 10 bags/box.
- Available in 10 sizes for easy patient anatomy matching.
Rubber Mixing Bowls
- Manufactured from quality black, flexible rubberSee Details