Sex Honesty: A Call To Arms…
“Sex Honesty is… is being aware, educated, informed and pro-active about all matters related to sexual health and well-being.”– Bonny Aldo, About.com Guide to Dating
We started AskDanAndJennifer.com just two short years ago and what we discovered in that time has literally shocked and amazed us. It terrified and inspired us. What you’re about to read will change the way you view our so-called modern society…
While we live in the most enlightened times in human history, it’s amazing that we’re still afraid of our own sexuality. We’re afraid to talk to our kids about sex in an open and honest manner; to teach them what they need to know to make smart and informed decisions. We’re afraid to talk to our partner about our sexual preferences, wants, and desires. Many of us do not even feel comfortable in our own sexual skin…
As A Society, In These Modern Times,
We’re Terrified Of Our Own Sexuality!
And we’re all paying the price…
Our children are having children because we’re teaching them that abstinence is the only choice. But you know it, and we know it… Abstinence only simply does not work. It’s a failed experiment from the Reagan age.
If you’ve ever been on a diet you know it’s true. The more you try to resist chocolate ice cream, or pizza, or pasta with garlic bread, the more you want it!
Don’t You Want Your Children To Have More
Than One Choice In Moments Of Weakness?
“Sex honesty to me means having the answers for my daughters, that are factually correct and appropriate for their age – so that they are well armed in life when situations occur that they need to address on their own.” – Giovanni Gallucci, Social Media Ninja, www.Gallucci.net
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, then you’ll want to keep reading all the way to the end of this very important message.
- Are you frustrated, even angry, about the state of sex education in our country today and the lack of factual, uncensored information that’s available to us as adults?
- Are you sick and tired of religious institutions and even our own government telling us what we can and cannot do in the privacy of our own bedrooms?
- Would you like to know how to talk to your kids, and answer all of their questions about sex?
- Would you like to know how to improve your own sex life?
- Are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, or asexual?
- Have you ever been criticized for your relationship choices – to be married, single, in an open relationship, in a polyamorous relationship?
It’s hard to believe that in our so-called modern society, there are still those who discriminate against you for your sexual orientation or the way you like to play sexually in the privacy of your own home.
But This Is The Reality In Which We Live.
And It Is Our Mission To Change That Reality
To One Of Love And Acceptance…
Dan and Jennifer are the Co-Founders of AskDanAndJennifer.com, a very successful love and sex advice column with millions of readers and viewers. What makes Ask Dan And Jennifer so popular? We talk openly and honestly about sexual topics and relationship issues in an accepting and non-judgemental way.
I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s easy to look at someone and to judge them for being different, or having views that are outside of our personal boxes… It’s much more challenging to step outside of that box and attempt to understand how the other person is feeling, where they are coming from…
That’s the goal of Ask Dan and Jennifer - To “Question Everything” even when it’s uncomfortable and new to us. We will apply these same principles of love and acceptance to “Sex Honesty”.
“Sexual health cannot be achieved, and no fun (and often safety) will be had if someone isn’t completely honest about what he or she wants, or needs, sexually. That’s true for me, our team, and all of the people who have discovered that open, honest introspection and communication are the key elements of a healthy, happy sex life.” – Bill Turner, Sextoys.com
Why We All Need Sex Honesty…
Believe it or not, we still live in a sexually repressed society where most sex education information is lumped into the same category as pornography. This is especially true of the Internet. While large corporations such as Google and YouTube are forced to comply with extremely conservative and repressive standards set by political and religious agendas, adults and teens are not getting the information that they need to be happy, well balanced, sexual adults.
While we do feel that our children do need to be protected from sexual predators and information that is not age appropriate, categorically labeling all information on sexuality as porn is a ridiculous!
Censorship And Sexual Repression Are Cancers To Our Society.
Help Us Find A Cure…
There’s something for everyone to do! Yes, even you.
Click Here To Support Sex Honesty!
With your help, we will…
- Expose and fight censorship and sexual repression by bringing it out in the open for all to see.
- Challenge our society to be open and honest about sex and sexuality by talking openly about all sexual topics in a fun, entertaining, and non-judgemental way.
- Publish and promote truthful information and education around sexual topics through articles, videos, tutorials, and Q&A.
- Enable men, women and teenagers to make educated, smart choices about sexuality and relationships by providing them with the information they need, when they need it.
We’re out here on the front lines every day fighting for free speech, to protect our personal freedoms, and to reform systems that have long been outdated.
But It’s Time For All Of Us To Take It To The Next Level…
It’s time to do something about it. For all of us to do something about it…
Just imagine a world where ALL people feel comfortable, safe, and respected in their sexuality.
Click Here To Support Sex Honesty!
Listen, we understand that your time is the most valuable asset that you have and there are a lot of other things that you may choose to spend your time on…
- You could spend $100, $200, $300 on over priced drinks at the bar this weekend
- You could spend 2 hours rotting your brain in front of the television tonight
- You could spend thousands of dollars on couples counseling talking about your sexless marriage
- You can continue to follow along with your sex life while your partner pretends to be satisfied
- You can keep teaching your children abstinence is the only way – remember your last diet…
Or you can make the intelligent decision and choose right now to make a difference. Support Sex Honesty in any way that you can.
You know we’re going all the way with this, but it’s not just Dan and Jennifer…
It’s all of us!
So here’s our question to you:
What Can You Do Right Now, Today, To Make This Happen?
Click Here To Support Sex Honesty!
With your help, we’re going to change the perception, the pretense, the outright phobia in our society around all things sex related… So that we can all talk openly and honesty about our sexuality as comfortably as we talk about our jobs, our hobbies, and our favorite sports…