Beer 47 in a Tumblr
- Beerunch 2012: Photos from SF Beer Week March 8, 2012
- Deschutes Hop in the Dark CDA Review February 22, 2012
- SF Beer Week 2012: Opening Celebration Photos & More February 17, 2012
- "Blessings of your heart, you brew good ale." February 2, 2012
- A beer on the bar at Reed and Greenough. February 1, 2012
- Hill Farmstead Vera Mae Tasting Notes February 1, 2012
- Vera Mae by Hill Farmstead Brewery on Instagram... February 1, 2012
- "In Belgium there are no styles." January 31, 2012
- A few items from the tap list at City Beer Store in San... January 30, 2012
- "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." January 29, 2012
All content and photos are Copyright © 2011 · David D. Jensen. All Rights Reserved.
You must obtain permission to use any photo, text, or content served on this site. If you would like to obtain permission, please contact me. I'm very responsive.
Copyright Basics from Ryan Junell on Vimeo.
- Firestone-Walker Brewery Tour
- 21st Amendment Monk's Blood Review
- Brasserie d'Achouffe N'Ice Chouffe 2008 Review
- Avery White Rascal Review
Tags3 star 3.5 star 4 star 4.5 star 21st Amendment AleSmith amber ale Beach Chalet beer in a can Belgian dark strong ale Belgium California Colorado Deschutes dessert Devils Canyon double IPA Events festivals Firestone-Walker food fruit beer GABF herb spice beer imperial stout IPA Japan Northern California Oregon Oskar Blues pale ale pilsener red ale San Francisco SF Beer Week SF Beer Week 2011 Southern California Speakeasy stout summer seasonal The Session Thirsty Bear winter seasonal winter warmer witbier
Beer Travel Log
Welcome to my beer travel log. On this page you’ll find a reverse chronological view of beer places that I have traveled to. If I’ve done a write up on that location, links will be provided.
December 28, 2011 to January 3, 2012 – North Carolina
- Raleigh Times, Raleigh – Fantastic beer selection with frequently rotating taps. The food is great too and I always look forward to the pulled pork nachos. The staff is very knowledgeable. Open late and serves food late but it is crowded and loud.
- Busy Bee Cafe, Raleigh
- Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom
- Big Boss Brewery
- Tasty Bev – A great beer bottle shop with 6 taps of beer that you can enjoy in the shop.
- Lilly’s Pizza – Surprisingly varied list of craft beer bottles for a neighborhood pizza joint. Saw Lost Coast, Bison, Highland, French Broad, and much more.
- Comment help
- Get Livefyre
Post comment as
Sort: Newest | Oldest