AutorespondersAutomatically deliver a series of emails to new opt-in subscribers.
Immediately Engage SubscribersSend unlimited autoresponder messages.
New subscribers require special attention. They're eager to hear from you, but they don't know your company as well as established subscribers do. Build profitable relationships with them using a sequence of automatically delivered follow up emails.
- Welcome new subscribers, then drive them back to your website with sequential autoresponders
- Answer questions, deliver downloads and provide product information
- Build subscriber trust and confidence
- No manual sending needed - our unlimited autoresponder software delivers your emails automatically
- Personalize emails with subscribers' names and other information
Beautiful Autoresponder TemplatesOur design team is constantly creating new email templates.
- Over 150 of the best autoresponder templates to choose from
- Single and multiple column designs
- Several different color schemes to match your branding
- Easily add your logo and other images
- Tested in all major email services
- Prefer plain text? We can do that too
Track and Improve PerformanceEliminate the guesswork and see exactly how your follow up autoresponder performs.
- Who opened your messages (and who didn't)
- Who clicked certain links in your messages
- How much revenue particular messages generated
- What email services subscribers are using to read messages
- Export, print, and email your statistics
Set Your Own Delivery HoursPick windows of time you'd like your autoresponders to be delivered.
Do you know when your subscribers are more likely to check their email?
Emails at the top of the inbox tend to get the most attention. Use our Send Windows feature to make sure your message is one of them!
Easily specify which days and what time of the day your follow up messages are delivered to help increase your open rates and subscriber response.
Learn More About Follow Up Autoresponder Messages
- The "Best" Time To Send Email
- Effectively Using Send Windows
- 4 Follow Up Ideas for Beauty Salons