Election Results and Archives
Register to vote
Need a replacement ballot?
After entering your personal information, click on MyBallot.
Want to know if Clark County has received your ballot?
After entering your personal information, click on Ballot Status.
How do I change my voter registration address?
How do I cancel my voter registration or report a deceased voter?
Want to download a paper registration form instead?
Voter registration information
Want to know what district races you are eligible to vote for?
Find your voting districts and elected officials.
Active registered voters by district
Accessible voting information
|Drive-up ballot collection box located in downtown Vancouver, one block east of Franklin in the center of 14th Street, approximately one block from the Elections Department. This ballot box is available 24 hours a day beginning approximately 18 days before each election.
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Voters Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
- Elections office map and parking locations (PDF - 26KB)
- County government offices map
November 6, 2012 General Election
- Recount Press Release
- Election Results - Official Final
- Precinct Detail (CSV - 342KB)
- Election Day Ballot Deposit Locations
- Return of Ballots Press Release
- Ballot Returns
- Ballot Measure Validation & Passage Requirements
- Deadline to Register to Vote In Person is October 29
- Mail Ballots Available - Logic and Accuracy Test - Election Night Results Press Release
- State & Local Voters' Pamphlet (PDF - 3,808)
- Voter Registration Deadline - News Release
- State Voters' Pamphlet Link
- Local Voters' Pamphlet (PDF - 2,322KB)
- Sample Ballot (PDF - 113KB)
2012 Election Information
- 2012 Candidate Filing List
- Precinct Committee Officer Candidate Filing List - Final
- Redistricting Notification
- Candidate Filing Period News Release
- Workshop on Conducting a Successful Campaign - CVTV Recording
- NEW MAPS NOW AVAILABLE
- 2012 Election Guidelines (PDF - 840KB)
- Political Sign Regulations (PDF - 6319KB)
- Filing for Public Elective Office (PDF - 365KB)
- Primary & General Election Local Voters' Pamphlet Specifications (PDF - 2012KB)
- Election Steps for Candidates (PDF - 33KB)
- Ballot Propositions: Steps to an Election (PDF - 24KB)
- Offices Open For Filing 2012 (PDF - 228 KB)
- 2012 Validation Requirements
- 2012 Elections Calendar
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
2012 District Maps
- NEW MAPS NOW AVAILABLE
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS
- County Commissioner Districts (PDF - 3,097KB)
- 3rd Congressional District (PDF - 1,087KB)
- 14th Legislative District (PDF - 1,966KB)
- 17th Legislative District (PDF - 2,626KB)
- 18th Legislative District (PDF - 5,034KB)
- 20th Legislative District (PDF - 1,938KB)
- 49th Legislative District (PDF - 2,345KB)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS
top of page
Clark County Auditor's Office - Elections Department:
Tim Likness, Supervisor
Street Address: 1408
Franklin, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 8815, Vancouver, WA 98666
Main phone: (360) 397-2345 | FAX: (360) 397-2394
Speech to Speech Relay: (800) 833-6384
Responsible Elected Official: Greg Kimsey, Auditor
Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us
For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site: Webmaster@clark.wa.gov
© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer
and legal notice | Health Information Privacy