Articles Tagged ‘boys’ properties’
Nerd Corps’ boy brand Slugterra ramps up activityCONSUMER PRODUCTS / TV
Nerd Corps Entertainment’s boys-centric property Slugterra is the focus of new global TV and licensing deals.
February 7, 2013 Wendy Goldman Getzler
New study reveals girls are increasingly into boy brandsCONSUMER PRODUCTS / KID INSIGHT
Results from Young Love, an annual US study by youth and family research firm Smarty Pants, reveal that young girls are quickly being drawn to “boy-skewing” brands like Lego, Beyblade, and Batman.
November 16, 2012 Jeremy Dickson
Giochi Preziosi and Mondadori renew Gormiti licenseCONSUMER PRODUCTS
Italian publishing house Mondadori has renewed its licensing agreement for Giochi Preziosi’s Gormiti brand.
March 24, 2011 Kidscreen Staff
Cartoon Network renews alternative seriesTV
Live-action alternative series Hole in the Wall, Destroy Build Destroy and Dude, What Would Happen are slated to return to Wednesday nights on Cartoon Network US.
March 8, 2011 Wendy Goldman Getzler
Spin Master and Zodiak launch RedakaiCONSUMER PRODUCTS / TV
Spin Master and Zodiak Kids/Marathon Media have sold their first co-production Redakai: Conquer The Kairu to Cartoon Network US.
February 15, 2011 Lana Castleman
- Nickelodeon upfront gives kids more comedy, curriculum and community
- Parragon delivers Barbie and Monster High books to North American girls
- 9 Story on-board new PBS Kids series Peg + Cat
- Sprout gets more musical with Little Airplane’s Sing It, Laurie!
- Blue’s Clues co-creator launches kids interactive media venture
- COPPA clarity: Proceed with caution