| No. Staff:
| Equipment Types:
Cell sorter, Cell tester
Panel turn-key production line, Panel solar simulator, Tabber, Laminator, Cell laser scriber/cutter, Framing machine, Automated production line, Lay-up station, EL tester
| Parent Company:
| Key Customers:
|| Trina Solar, Shanghai Solar Energy Research Center, Hefei JA Solar, Jiangsu Best Solar, Apollo Precision (Fujian), Shanghai BYD, Nanjing Daqo Solar, LDK, Hainan Yingli, Shanghai Alex, Jintech, etc.
| No. of Known Customers:
Definition of No. Known Customers:
ENF has a PV market research department that conducts expert interviews through the telephone with over 1,000 solar ingot, wafer, cell and panel manufacturers each year, which is clearly better coverage than any other research firm. We collect a great deal of detailed data from each company for our market research reports – including details of what solar production equipment their factory uses and what material brands they use. We also co-operate with equipment and material companies to understand who their customers are – but those customers are only counted officially when the ingot/wafer/cell/panel manufacturer themselves have confirmed usage of that brand.
So the number showing is the number of ingot/wafer/cell/panel manufacturers that have clearly stated to us that they use that equipment or material brand. We are not saying that this is the absolute total number of customers they have – however it is a helpful indicator of the size/popularity of the brand. Finally it should be mentioned that the majority of companies we interview tell us what equipment and materials brands they use, so these numbers are based on excellent coverage of the market.
Laminator: 245 Customer(s)
Inspecting/Testing: 65 Customer(s)
Cell laser scriber/cutter: 7 Customer(s)
Framing machine: 18 Customer(s)
Inspecting/Testing: 102 Customer(s)
Panel turn-key production line: 2 Customer(s)
Qinhuangdao Boostsolar Photovoltaic Equipment Co., Ltd., founded in 2003, is a sino-foreign joint venture which is specializing in the research and manufacture of solar PV equipments. As one of the earliest company in manufacturing solar module production line, solar module encapsulating and testing equipments, Boostsolar takes the PV equipments as its core, integrating with the research, manufacture, sales, installation and service. The equipments can be used for mono and poly-crystalline silicon, amorphous also.Main products are solar module production line, solar module laminator, solar module tester, EL tester, solar cell tester and etc.
Since entering into the international market in 2004, our products have been exported to Spain, Germany, Singapore, Italy, India, Korea, USA and other countries. Our main customers are Sunpower, AUO, Kyocera, Solaria, Solopower, Jabil, Trina Solar, Suntech, Renesolar, Yingli Solar, Astronergy, and so on. Although the products have entered into the maturity, we still strive for the change and innovation to meet customers’ growing requirements better.
Now, Boostsolar has received GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001 Management Systems Certificate and CE Certificate. Boostsolar of integrity, innovation, efficiency and endeavor hopes to join hands with you in creating the brilliant future.
Production Line Technical Feature
- The production line of solar module is highly automatic and compatible, which is available for the production of solar modules with different power from 160W to 280W.
- Because of its unique design, operators just need to adjust the process to replace the product specification instead of adjusting the whole production line.
- Transmission units synchronize with PU, employing characteristics of steady driven, low noise, long longevity, which can ensure the safety of transmission and avoid shifting.
- Control system adopts PLC touch screen, integrates intelligent detection system and automatic alarm systems, which ensure the operational reliability of the assembly.
- Accessories are supplied by international well known producers, which can well ensure the high quality of the whole line.
- Shorten the length of production line and decrease the floor area as possible as we can. It adopts the automatic folding channel in some parts of conveyor units to make the operator's working more convenient and efficient. (This design is applying for a patent.)
Production Line Technological Parameters
- Power Supply：380V 3 phase 5 line
- Compressed Air Pressure：0.6～0.8 MPa
- Transmission Speed：before laminating ＞5.5 m/min；after laminating ＞12 m/min
- Speed Range：0～30 m/min
- Repetitive Error：≤3mm
- Width Range：600～1200mm
- Height Range：950±35mm
- Module Size：length(900～2000)mm; width(800～1200)mm
- Working Noise：≤72db
Ground Pressure：laminator ≥1000 kg/m2，others：≥300 kg/m2，
temperature：15～30 ℃；humidity：≤70%；height of workshop：3.5～7.5m
Solar module laminator
- Dual-chamber structure, combined cooling station with heating station.
- Independent heating or cooling system, vacuum system to guarantee module's quality.
- Chinese and English operational interface, simple program and convenient monitor.
- Independent protection system in heating station seperates from PLC to avoid accidents.
- Emergency cover-open system, the cover can be opened manually when emergency power-off.
- Transmission system with high precision and accurate、stable position.
- Structure: loader+heating station+cooling station+unloader.
Solar module tester
- Supporting the use of automatic production line, easy to operate with high efficiency
- Automatic and manual operate modes
- The speed of loading or unloading can be adjustable accordingly
- Special accommodation to make light intensity non-uniformity＜±2％
- Increasing the accuracy of measurement
- Testing various parameters of poly-silicon solar modules before laminating
- Rotating the speed-control button，speed up the motor by clockwise roatation, speed down by counterclockwise
| Last Update:
|| Update above information: