Recipes > Community Recipes > Pasta with Spinach
Pasta with Spinach
Upload a Recipe Photo
Rate and Review | Read Reviews (0)
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- Print Recipe
- Save Recipe
- Add to Menu
- Add to Shopping List
- 9 ounce(s) cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon(s) pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 6 ounce(s) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add nuts to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Add nuts to bowl.
- 3. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach to pan; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Add spinach mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients to bowl; toss well.
- Entrees and Main Dish Recipes
- Easy Casseroles
- Favorite Chicken
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Flag If Inappropriate
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ratings and Reviews ()
Read More Reviews
Add a Review
Read More Reviews
Rate and ReviewAll fields required. See Tips
Consider these questions when writing
- How much did you like the dish and would you make it again?
- Is the recipe appropriate for special occasions or everyday meals?
- Did you alter ingredients and instructions? If so, how?
- What did you serve with the dish?
- Do you have any hints about making this recipe?
My Rating: Click to apply your rating
Location: Display location
You have already rated and reviewed this recipeGo to your review.
1000 characters remainingPost Share on Facebook
Pasta with Spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes
Best Carrot CakeSouthern Living
Classic Beef Pot RoastCooking Light
Classic Baked Macaroni and CheeseSouthern Living
Enter at least one ingredient
Find out what we've got cooking...
Get our Free Weekly Specials Newsletter filled with our favorite recipes, seasonal menus, and special features.
See More Newsletters | View Sample