Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00-17:00
Fridays and Holiday eves: 09:00-14:00
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.
Archives and Library Services
Sunday-Thursday 8:30 - 17:00
(Books and documents can be ordered until 15:00)
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum and all other sites is free
- Groups of 6 or more people are required to schedule their visit in advance. Reservation Center
- All guiding in the Holocaust History Museum must be conducted with earphones, which can be hired in the Visitor's Center.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10. Babies in strollers or carriers will not be permitted to enter.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is permitted until one hour before closing.
- Transportation and parking options
- Contact information
- Information Desks
- Tours and Seminars
- Book and Resource Center
- Kosher Cafeteria
- Audio Guide
The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority
Jerusalem 9103401 Israel
Reserve Your Visit
Online Reservation SystemGuided tours of the Holocaust History Museum and the Yad Vashem Campus, and additional options for tourists from Israel and abroad
Children in the Holocaust: Stars Without a Heaven
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:00-17:00
Thursday & Holiday Eves:
Read more about the exhibition »
- Holocaust History Museum
- Avenue of the Righteous Among the Nations
- Garden of the Righteous Among the Nations
- The Valley of the Communities