Home : Fares : 1-Year Photo Pass
1-Year Photo Pass
Pay in advance and get a month free! A 1-Year Photo Pass is convenient and a great value for frequent riders. Get 12 passes for the price of 11.*
- You get a durable plastic pass good for 12 months of unlimited rides on buses, MAX Light Rail, WES Commuter Rail and Portland Streetcar.
- If you lose your pass, we’ll replace it for only $20.
- Valid for travel anywhere TriMet goes.
How to get a pass
1-Year Pass order form
1-Year Photo Pass Order Form
701 SW 6th Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
503-962-2422, option 3
If you have a valid Honored Citizen Photo ID card, we already have your photo on file, so simply mail or fax us the order form in the gray box. We’ll send you your pass in the mail.
Otherwise, you’ll need to have your picture taken at the TriMet Ticket Office at Pioneer Courthouse Square (701 SW 6th Ave., Portland, OR 97204) before we can issue your pass. The Ticket Office is open 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. While you’re there, submit the order form at right with your payment.
We charge a $2.50 handling/processing fee for Adult, Honored Citizen and Youth passes. There is no charge for LIFT passes.
Give us a call at 503-962-2422, option #3 or email email@example.com.
- Pass programs for employers
- Pass programs for colleges
- Streetcar-only annual pass
* 12 passes for the price of 11 deal applies to Adult, Honored Citizen and Youth passes only. LIFT 1-Year Passes are available, but at the regular price.