Rosen, Bien & Galvan is a firm of successful lawyers who thrive on complex, sophisticated cases and counseling for a wide range of clients. The common thread in all that we do is our skill and dedication as advocates who work efficiently to get the best results possible for our clients.
We handle disputes in all state courts and federal trial and appellate courts nationwide. Our civil trial, civil and criminal appellate, and U.S. Supreme Court practice on behalf of individual and business plaintiffs and defendants emphasizes seven primary areas:
- Constitutional and civil rights cases seeking to remedy large scale systemic rights violations.
- Class actions in civil rights, employment, antitrust and consumer protection.
- Workplace disputes in cases of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, non-competition agreements and wage and hour enforcement.
- Lawyer-to-lawyer assistance in matters including attorneys’ fees and partnership structures.
- Commercial litigation in areas including antitrust, unfair competition, contracts, construction, trade secrets and partnership disputes.
- Appellate practice with a unique blend of trial and appeal experience.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) both as providers of neutral services and as advocates representing clients through ADR processes.
Our cases involve the most complex and sophisticated of issues. Each of us strives to be a client-centered lawyer, emphasizing personal service and responsiveness to a client’s overall business or personal interests. We make sure every client understands the risks, benefits, options and costs of litigation. In every case, our goal is to assure that the client’s interest is always foremost and protected.