- 8%Building An "Anatomy Book" Back
- 1%Shared Wisdom: February 4, 2012
- 1%Two Nutritional Commandments Challenged
- 1%Shared Wisdom: Jan 15, 2012, Exercise Edition
Shared Wisdom: February 11, 2012
By Warren– February 11, 2012Posted in: Miscellaneous
Shorter list this week, but mostly because two of them are three-part series. How exciting!!
- Exercises You Should Be Doing: DB Reverse Lunge to 1-Legged RDL (Tony Gentilcore) – Tough, hybrid, single leg exercise. You know you aren’t doing enough single leg work.
- How To Do A False Grip Pullup (Chad Waterbury) – The first step in doing a muscle-up.
Chad showing a false grip
- All Things Thoracic Spine Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (Dean Somerset) – Great series from Dean on the thoracic spine. Probably my biggest weakness in terms of mobility right now, so super applicable. Check it out.
- The Art Of Consistency (Jen Comas Keck) – The #1 failure point in fitness: getting it done day after day.
- The Compliance Solution Video Series; Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (Precision Nutrition) – Great series on client compliance. Must-watch for fitness pros. Part 4 still coming.
- Body Transformations Exposed [Video] – Don’t believe the testimonials you see on the NOExplode ads…
- Shared Wisdom: February 4, 2012
- Shared Wisdom: Jan 15, 2012, Exercise Edition
- Shared Wisdom: Jan 22, 2012
- Shared Wisdom: Jan 15, 2012, Nutrition Edition
- Shared Wisdom: 9/24/11
Tags: shared wisdom