Talkin’ Cloud 50: Top Cloud Services Providers List
Alert: Survey Link for You
Participate in our second-annual Talkin Cloud 50 survey here. The survey runs January 17 through Friday, April 27, 2012. Results will surface in Q2 2012.
The Talkin’ Cloud 50 report identifies the world’s top cloud services providers, cloud brokers, cloud aggregators, cloud integrators, VARs and MSPs that are driving cloud-related revenues. It’s not a popularity contest. Instead, the Talkin’ Cloud 50 is based on real-world metrics gathered from Talkin’ Cloud’s readers.
Read Last Year’s Complete Report (PDF Download)
You can find last year’s 20-page PDF report in our Talkin’ Cloud Resource Center (free registration required). The report includes 50 company overviews, details about each company’s cloud growth, specific areas of focus and key executives to know, social media links and more.
The Talkin’ Cloud 50: Quick Look
- Ranked by cloud revenues (2010)
- Ranked by cloud revenues dollar growth (2010 vs. 2009)
- Ranked by cloud revenues percentage growth (2010 vs. 2009)
Additional Research & Resources
- Talkin’ Cloud 200 (cloud computing experts working among cloud services providers, cloud aggregators, cloud brokers, cloud integrators, VARs and MSPs).
- MSPmentor 100 (world’s top 100 managed services providers)
- MSPmentor 250 (managed services experts, entrepreneurs and executives)
- Channel Finance 25 (lending and leasing resources for VARs and MSPs)
- Talkin’ Cloud Stock Index (tracking 20 publicly held cloud companies)
- Top 100 Channel Partner Conferences
For questions or comments please contact Talkin’ Cloud Editorial Director Joe Panettieri.
- joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc [dot] com