- The tale of Lucasfilm, Skywalker Ranch, Star Wars and Canon DSLRs on a 40 foot screen!
- Part 1 and 2 now live!! The Christmas mini shootout with the C300 (pre-production), F3, FS100, hacked GH2 and more!!
- Which...lenses to buy?
- Canon DSLRs: some of the best picture profiles out there
- Booths and Bodies: Short documentary shot on Sony NEX 5N
- Three 3 day masterclasses coming in April and June! Vegas, Key West, Majorca!
- Lucasfilm's "RED TAILS" that I helped shoot on Canon DSLRS open's 20th January in the US! Go see it!
- "How to start a revolution" wins Best Documentary at Raindance and Boston Film Festival!
- Which lenses for your GH1/ GH2/ AF100/ AF101 etc...?
- Australia and NZ DSLR/ Large chip camcorder workshop tour with RODE.
- Canon C300 review and short film "Le Mont, La Pluie et La Nuit"
- To buy a Scarlet or not to buy, that is the question...
- BTS photos of Day Two of #ThatDayFilm shot on the C300 t.co/WOL84XJI #fb about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Day two of #ThatDayFilm wrapped. 58 set ups. Phew #fb about 2 hours ago from Tweetbot for iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On the three shots! Much more interesting #thatdayfilm #fb t.co/ySpCZl5b about 6 hours ago from Tweetbot for iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MannINShorts: The pics coming back from @PhilipBloom from @dannylaceyfilm's #ThatDayFilm shoot look fab - love the lighting t ... about 7 hours ago from Tweetbot for iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite