SOPDS generates innovative ideas and converts them into profitable product/service proposals. It also provides Product Design Consultancy services for UK/international clients. We are involved in every stage of the product design development process -from concept generation and sketching to CAD and material/manufacturer sourcing.
We have been awarded with the first prize in Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition in 2005. In 2007, one of our products has appeared on the cover of T3 Magazine -No 1 Gadget Magazine in the world- with a four page exclusive preview. Recently, the same product has been selected as one of the Design Classics of the Future by The Independent newspaper.
Our work has been exhibited in highly acclaimed exhibitions worldwide in the UK, Italy, Germany, Austria, South Korea and Japan. We have also received significant worldwide press attention so far from Elle Décor, I.D. Magazine, Art Review, The Independent, Evening Standard, etc.
- 2008 Nov. Sajjadah 1426 in International Invention Fair, Kuwait
- 2008 Sep. CMYKShade in Designersblock @ Selfridges, London, UK
- 2007 Oct. Time Curtain and GloWings in Gwangju Design Biennale, Gwangju, South Korea
- 2007 Oct. Time Curtain in DesignMade, Seoul, South Korea
- 2007 Sep. CMYKshade and mirrors in Designersblock, London, UK
- 2007 Mar. Acrylic Lampshades in Blickfang, Stuttgart, Germany
- 2006 Nov. Time Curtain, Glowings, Sajjadah 1426 and RazorLAB in Designersblock, Tokyo, Japan
- 2006 Oct. RazorLAB in MacExpo, London, UK
- 2006 Oct. Time Curtain, Glowings and Sajjadah 1426 in Blickfang, Vienna, Austria
- 2006 Sep. Time Curtain, Glowings, Sajjadah 1426 and RazorLAB in Designersblock, London, UK
- 2006 Aug. Time Curtain, Glowings and Sajjadah 1426 in Designersblock, Frankfurt, Germany
- 2006 Apr. Sajjadah 1426 in Directions 2006 exhibition in the Lethaby Gallery, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, UK
- 2005 Nov. Sajjadah 1426 in Designersblock in Tokyo, Japan and in Seoul, South Korea
- 2005 Sep. Sajjadah 1426 in Designersblock, London, UK
- 2005 June. Sajjadah 1426 in the Lethaby Gallery, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, UK
- 2005 Apr. Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition 2005 Turkey First Prize winner ‘Tornado’ in Superstudio Piu in Milan, Italy
Comments are closed.