Jake Flittner speaks out
Comments (0) | Read More
Trayvon Martin rally draws crowd
Several hundred people gathered around the Fence at a rally on Monday to demand justice for Trayvon Martin.
- Five SBP candidates debate
- VP candidates debate policy
- Campus News in Brief
- Lecture Previews
- Crime and Incident
From space camp to quasars: student pursues origins of universe
After finishing her quantum physics exam, one physics student moved on to her next task of the day: working towards a better understanding of stars, galaxies, and the origins of the universe.
- How Things Work: Allergies
- SciTech Briefs
SBP, SBVP candidates tout feasible campaign goals
Because we are not entirely supportive of any one platform, The Tartan refrains from endorsing any particular ticket.
- Response from SBVP candidate
- Sanctions against Iran are mostly ineffective
- Student Senate showed commendable efforts
- Parents’ intervention deprives children of life lessons
- BGSO should be applauded for Trayvon Martin rally
Athlete Profile: Kasey LaMothe
Even after herniating two discs in her lower back and tearing her psoas muscle, junior Kasey LaMothe returned to the volleyball court.
- Women’s tennis takes down No. 4 Washington and Lee
- Men’s tennis finishes 1–1 on court
- Tartan golf wins Titan Invitational
- Men’s track and field athletes set several personal bests
- Manning on his way to Broncos
Gestures exhibit experiments with space
A new exhibit opens at The Mattress Factory, combining art, architecture, and activism.
- A farewell to beloved poet Adrienne Rich
- Frame shows BXA student work
- CMU alumna directs new play The Electric Baby
- Crowd goes loopy for Cursive
- Condon demystifies work
Faith, Trust, and Horoscopes
Holy moly it's April! That means the "OMG the time is moving way too fast and so many problems are surfacing" panic is dawning. No need to fret. With the wisdom of Disney, everything will be ok.
Last Week's Top Stories
- Record five tickets run for SBP, SBVP
- Motion to impeach SBP Flittner fails
- Sex talk entertains students
- The You Inside of Me opens at Miller Gallery
PDF (9.13 MB)
Campus looks for Cohon successor
The search to replace University President Jared L. Cohon, who will be stepping down on June 30, 2013, is under way.
Trayvon Martin case shows social stigmas have yet to disappear
The internal issue behind the Trayvon Martin tragedy is that our society has become blind to many forms of racism.
School of Music celebrates centennial
The School of Music celebrates its centennial with a concert at the Benedum Center.